Do what most don't, to get where most can`t.
Being a coach involves improving skills, modifying attitudes and behaviors. These are, in my opinion, key factors for the profitability of the training process, as well as for the evolution of our athletes, considering the phenomena inherent in the art of training, within the scope of its different aspects and contexts.
We want our activity to have a social contribution above all, integrating the objectives of sport in the valorization of the human being.
I feel privileged to be part of the path of those who trust us, always with the certainty that hard work pays off.
At ONTRISPORTS we guide our athletes, exploring their full potential, so that they can transcend each other day after day!
- Degree in Sports Sciences at the Faculty of Sports Sciences of the University of Coimbra
- Master’s degree in Sports Training at the FMH
- Title Specialist in Physical Exercise
- Fitness Instructor and Personal Training
- Triathlon Coach II for the Triathlon Federation of Portugal
- Evaluation and control of training in the laboratory of the Jamor High Performance Centre for research purposes
- Evaluation and control of training in swimmers of the Swimming Section of the Academic Association of Coimbra